Thinking about a vocational route to employment?
Our apprenticeships are designed to develop and match apprentices to be talented and driven employees, contributing to improved performance and productivity in the workforce, and therefore becoming valued by their employer.
We are here to guide, support and facilitate your apprenticeship journey.
Below is an outline of how we will work with you as an apprentice:
- We will work with you to identify key training needs that firmly contribute to your employer’s vision, values, and skill requirements
- We will jointly develop your learning and skills plan, ensuring your employer agrees the activities and timelines
- We will provide all required learning content to support your journey
- We will ensure availability and access to high quality coaching
- Our tutors deliver first class, quality assured learning
- We take care of all progression assessment and reviews
- We ensure your are fully prepared for end-point assessment (EPA)
Apprenticeship learning is delivered through a mixed learning approach:
- A multi-occupational workplace environment
- Online bite-sized tutorials, webinars and dial an expert coach
- Elevated level peer-mentoring support
- Mybe Awards avatar learner journey© system (if relevant)