Choose Mybe Awards for your Apprenticeship Provider
We are employer-focused and learner-centred; ready to work with employers building their business.
Employers want to ensure they choose the right training provider to help their business grow. At Mybe Awards we are dedicated to being driven by employer needs to achieve a return on investment, whilst putting the learner at the heart of everything we do.
We are a new apprenticeship training provider but our staff have delivered thousands of qualifications between them and as trainer assessors they are appropriately qualified having relevant industry experience.
We are developing a national footprint with our internet retailer partner, but with a local touch maximising our network in several key regions; providing a credible, localised personal service delivery.
We recognise that employer’s needs are individualised and often specific, therefore we will always work closely to design a package that is perfect for your business. We will provide a series of interactions, to ensure that our apprentice delivery contributes to supporting your business to achieve its full potential.
Working with Mybe Awards
We suggest the best ways to take advantage of apprenticeship training are:
- Recruit a new employee as an apprentice to your business.
- Up-skill existing staff with additional qualifications through an apprenticeship.
A skilled and empowered workforce is the driving force behind successful businesses. Our apprenticeship programmes are designed to match your employment and skills needs with a talented and driven apprentice, whether that is a new or current employee. Apprenticeships will enhance the skills of your existing employees, contributing to improved performance and productivity in the workplace.
We are here to guide your organisation on your apprenticeships journey. Below is an outline of how we will work with your organisation, including the creation of a dedicated account management and apprenticeship design team.
- We will engage with a cross section of management and employees to identify key training needs that firmly contribute to your organisation’s vision and values, and maximise staff development, improvement, and performance.
- Plan employer friendly programmes and timelines
- Create all required learning content
- Ensure high quality coaching availability
- Deliver first class learning delivery
- Manage learner progression assessment and reviews
- Provide recruitment support
- Effective preparation for end point assessment (EPA).
Our courses are delivered through a mixed learning approach that includes:
- A multi-occupational workplace environment
- Online bite-sized training
- Distance learning to complete training at your own home with distant support
- Peer mentoring support
- Mybe Awards avatar© learner journey system (if relevant)